Product Development Sales Representative
3 HTi (3 H Technology Institute) is looking for intelligent and motivated Product Development Sales Representatives to expand our business in New England by working with C-Level executives of discrete manufacturing companies grow revenues by helping to increase productivity, streamline manufacturing initiatives and maintain compliance requirements. The Product Development Sales Rep will hunt new business and grow assigned installed accounts overseeing the entire sales process while working with internal 3 HTi resources to develop implementation plans for Product Development solutions. If you are located in one of the following regions, we want to meet you!
- New England
- Atlanta, GA
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Working With 3 HTi
The Product Development Sales Representative is a high-profile position due to the complexity of the sales cycle. 3 HTi offers Sales and Product training from PTC, Force Management and its own in-house program. Our goal is to help our sales reps improve continuously in areas of Sales Skills and Ability, Product Knowledge, as well as personal improvement. Sales Training focuses on all areas of the Product Development sales cycle starting with targeting C-Level Executives and strategizing/planning a sales campaign to mid-size to large companies.
The Product Development Sales Representative can build a residual book of business and significantly increase earnings year over year. Aside from high commission earnings we are a long term, long tenure, career oriented organization that does things differently than the typical churn and burn sales organization. This is an exciting time to join 3 HTi as we are growing by leaps and bounds!
- The Product Development Sales Representative will focus on providing Software Solutions and 3D Printing Solutions to improve weak areas of product development
- Develop a Business Strategy for prospecting new accounts as well as existing 3 HTi and PTC customers. This will include Marketing Campaigns and events.
- Accurately forecast sales revenues on a weekly basis
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution. Build relationships with key executives (CEO, COO, CFO, CIO) and departmental managers
- Must possess a technical understanding of customer’s business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of software, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives
- Manage sales activities in order to meet or exceed assigned quota.
- Uncover other opportunities within accounts to cross sell other products and solutions
Our Products and Solutions
In addition to the core responsibilities, the following products and services are available for the Product Development Sales Representative to offer:
- Windchill®: A suite of product data management and project management solutions that helps companies control product development data and enable internal and external product development collaboration
- Windchill Quality Solutions (Relex): With Relex reliability solutions from PTC, you can define reliability targets early in your design process, then measure product performance against these targets throughout development and testing, and later use field performance data to improve next-generation products
- Creo: Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER and Co-Create Direct 3D Modeling) is a 3D product design scalable suite that helps companies develop detailed, intuitive and realistic digital product representations
- Mentor Graphics: CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Software is an easy to use analysis tool for fluid flow early in the stage of design
- Stratasys 3D Printers: Mojo, uPrint and uPrint Plus Desktop ABS plastic printers
- MarkForged 3D Printers: Mark One Composite Printer. The only 3D printer that prints in Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass and Kevlar
- Arbortext™: A dynamic publishing solution that enables companies to automate the assembly and publishing of product or service information in multiple languages and formats
- MathCAD™: Enables engineers to easily perform, document and share calculation and design results
- Moldex 3D: Plastic Mold injection Analysis software
- 3D Print Services: Print parts in ABS Plastic, Nylon, Polycarbonate and Metals such as Stainless Steel, Tungsten and more
- More: CAD/CAM/CAE Services, Contract Engineering Services, Staff Augmentation, Rapid Prototyping, Contract Manufacturing and Certified Training
Minimum Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years successful sales experience in a highly competitive environment selling software, 3D printers or other direct business solutions
- Proven track record of developing new business from cold call to close
- Experience developing and executing a sales strategy resulting in significant revenue growth
- Achievements and accolades associated with being a top performer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel within your territory (required)
- Strong Team Player
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives
- The ability to clearly explain complex technical concepts in terms of business value
- Understanding the Product Development Process and the use of Metrics to associate problems with the appropriate solution
- Quickly understand customer challenges and collaboratively develop conceptual solutions
More About 3 HTi
3 HTi is in the business of improving a company’s competitiveness related to product life cycle management by providing technology solutions and the highest level of value added expertise to allow them to develop and manufacture products better, faster and more cost effectively, ultimately improving profitability. We allow people to live better lives by helping our clients create better and more innovative products.
For over 12 years, 3 HTi has been the largest reseller on the East Coast (Maine to Florida) for PTC (NASDAQ: PTC), MarkForged 3D printers, Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT), Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) and other software solutions. We are a premier end-to-end solutions provider for companies in Discrete Manufacturing in all stages starting with Design through Manufacturing including product support and end of lifecycle. In addition to software and 3D Printer solutions, 3 HTi provides a host of services to support our customer’s goals and objectives including Engineering Consulting, Staffing, Rapid Prototyping, Reverse Engineering and more. For more information, visit our website at www.3hti.com.