Corrective Action System designed to improve product quality and reliability
Download Data SheetFRACAS software allows organizations to establish a clear, systematic way to address errors or incidents that occur within a product or system, develop and manage a plan of action to correct them, and ensure that these processes have a positive effect on future performance. By implementing a corrective action process, organizations can track, analyze and correct problems found during development, testing and operation, with the goal of improving the reliability and quality of target products. FRACAS software also identifies trends related to failures and helps prioritize the top issues to be addressed.
With organization-wide implementation capabilities, PTC Windchill FRACAS (formerly Relex FRACAS) helps to standardize business processes globally, while its secure, web-based tools ensure the accessibility and integrity of data. PTC Windchill FRACAS provides key reliability metrics side-by-side with a company-wide process to report and correct product or system failures. Click here to request a free, 30-day product trial and experience powerful corrective action software that offers complete integration with several other quality, reliability and risk analysis tools available in the PTC Windchill Quality Solutions suite.
Features & Benefits
- Collect, quantify, and control large amounts of incident reports to easily spot trends
- Measure system performance, prioritize issues, and track improvements made to the system
- Support multiple users by leveraging an enterprise-wide Web interface built on Microsoft Silverlight with the ease-of-use of Windows
- Manage the business processes essential to root cause analysis and corrective action through workflow notifications and email alerts
- Newly available integration with the PTC Windchill change management workflow