3 HTi: Digital Transformation for Industry 4.0
3 HTi has been helping manufacturers transform their businesses since 2002.
The latest iteration of manufacturing involves the integration of information from product design through manufacture and customer deployment. This journey toward industry 4.0 is unique for every organization.
Fashioning a coherent digital design and manufacturing strategy involves more than just deploying the right collection of software and hardware products. Every element must be tightly woven together to produce a compelling whole.
3 HTi is the partner you need to both develop that integrated strategy and implement it.
We provide consulting as well as software and hardware sales for:
- Design: Having the latest in design technology is the basis for creating innovative products. We offer the latest software solutions for 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE solutions.
- Simulate: Completing simulation early and often in the product development process is the key to keeping down costs and getting products to market as quickly as possible. We offer a range of simulation tools to ensure your products will perform as you expect before you invest in prototyping.
- Manufacture: We offer 3D printing solutions as well as manufacturing monitoring and optimization.
- Support: We design and deploy complete product lifecycle management systems that track every part and every BOM from design to end-of-life.
- Connect: We offer numerous solutions to support your organization’s data management from PLM to IoT.
Expertise to Support Your Operations
Need additional support? We offer:
- Drop-in and on-site training for every software and hardware system we sell including Creo, Windchill, Mathcad, Arbortext, Relex, Creoview and more.
- Permanent and temporary staffing for design
- Contract manufacturing
- Design simulation services
Certifications and Discounts
3 HTi is the largest PTC reseller on the East Coast. As a platinum reseller, 3HTi can provide the best possible prices and highest level of support for every PTC product as well as a range of complementary hardware and software from Mentor Graphics, NCSIMUL, SolidThinking, KeyShot, Markforged, envisionTEC, and more.
3000 Atrium Way #296
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054