Mathcad Prime 5.0
What’s new in Mathcad Prime 5.0:
- New online resources: PTC has significantly revamped their online help and support portal for user to receive the assistance they need right when they need it.
- Updated 2D plotting app: The 2D plotting app has been completely revamped to include customization features. Users can now customize their 2D plots using:
- Second y-axis
- Titles and legends
- Full-axes formatting
- General improvements: In addition to the new online portal and 2D plotting app, Mathcad Prime 5.0 has made generally usability and performance enhancements to the content protection tools, interoperability with other systems, and equation wrapping.
- Ultimate Power
- Superior Capabilities
- Easier to Use than Ever Before
Mathcad Prime 5.0 enables engineers to easily perform, document and share calculation and design results. Mathcad Prime 5.0’s interface accepts and displays units aware math notation using keystrokes or menu palette clicks with no programming required. What sets Mathcad Prime 5.0 apart is that it’s easy-to-use. In fact, it’s the first solution to enable users to simultaneously solve and document engineering calculations in a single reusable worksheet, which can be saved or easily converted to several formats. Mathcad Prime 5.0’s intuitive interface combines live, standard math notation, text and graphs, in a presentable format which enables knowledge capture, reuse and design verification for improved product quality.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to learn and use — Task-based interface promotes usability and enables you to learn unfamiliar functions or features quickly and easily.
- Document focused — Powerful, document-centric calculation environment lets you create complex, professional engineering design documents quickly and easily, in a format that is presentable and understandable.
- Advanced Math Exploration — Display, manipulate, analyze and plot data, with full units support throughout the application, so you can create calculations for testing before committing them to a design.
- Dynamic units support throughout all calculations — This translates into reduced errors and higher accuracy of results, and more precise communication between engineers and teams, which improves process efficiency in product development.