ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps: Digital Transformation for the Industrial World
ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps integrate real-time sensor data from production assets on the factory floor with your existing IT systems to provide customizable dashboards that centralize key metrics such as:
- production status
- data connectivity
- maintenance issues
- product quality
See and quickly drill down on the status of all your production tools and systems like:
- industrial printers
- CNC mills
- assembly robots
- controls and monitoring stations
- custom manufacturing tools
Join the digital transformation in manufacturing to avoid unplanned downtime and improve manufacturing efficiency.
There are three separate Thingworx Manufacturing Apps:
ThingWorx Production Advisor
The ThingWorx Production Advisor is the key to helping plant managers stay on schedule. It provides real-time visibility into production status and critical KPIs such as availability, performance, quality and OEE.
- Real-time KPI visualizations
- Comprehensive visibility into all current machine operations and operations history
- Customizable performance indicators to support your unique business needs
- Integration between operational and business data sources
- Improved data-driven decision making
- Accurate root-cause analysis of performance issues
- Increased responsiveness to problems in production line
- Streamlined high-level benchmarking
- Improved communication between shop floor and top floor
ThingWorx Asset Advisor
The ThingWorx Asset Advisor allows maintenance engineers to remotely monitor the status of your assets and machines in real-time. Proactively plan maintenance and repairs to prevent or minimize the impact of machine downtime.
- Real-time alerts
- Real-time monitoring of all assets, their status, and alarms
- Automatic notifications when machines show unusual behavior
- Access to asset history in just one click
- Notifications available via text or email for any server, tag, device, or machine issues
- More informed maintenance decision-making, planning, and execution
- Proactively identify issues so they can be resolved with minimal unplanned downtime
- Visibility into patterns and trends
- Reduced scrap and rework
- Improved efficiency and product quality
ThingWorx Controls Advisor
The ThingWorx Controls Advisor allows your team to remotely monitor device and PLC connectivity and utilize trending tools, event logs, and alerts to troubleshoot problems remotely.
Safeguard against critical data loss and unplanned downtime.
- Quickly and efficiently uncover the root cause of problems for faster traceability, troubleshooting, and resolution
- More insights into connectivity errors
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Increase flexibility through enhanced remote capabilities
Why ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps?
- Fast deployment: Most organizations can install, configure, and have their apps up and running within one hour.
- Role-based intelligence: Role-based applications get the right data, to the right people, in real time. This actionable data allows organizations to make proactive decisions and prevent production hiccups.
- Easy connectivity: Using OPC (OLE for process control) servers or KEPServerEX®, organizations can connect all of their factory machines and devices into a centralized platform that provides real-time data visualization.
- Flexibility: Codeless app extensibility allows organizations to continuously customize the platform to fit their organization’s unique and changing needs.
- Built on the ThingWorx platform: ThingWorx is a robust industry-leading IoT platform that includes the tools and capabilities you need to quickly develop, deploy, and extend applications and augmented reality (AR) experiences.
- Try and buy: Try the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps before you purchase. Free starter versions allow you to test out the apps with your own production data and then upgrade to unlock all the features.
Thingworx Manufacturing Apps are pre-configured and pre-integrated for rapid deployment.
The ThingWorx Platform
ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps are part of a comprehensive and innovative Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR) software system. Advanced IoT and AR capabilities give designers and engineers the tools they need to create incredible customer experiences. This advanced technology helps enterprise organizations develop and deliver powerful solutions with transformative business value.
Looking to create immersive AR experiences for your customers?
Checkout ThingWorx Studio for an easy-to-use design platform that requires no coding skills.
Want to learn more about ThingWorx?
Contact us for pricing and additional information.