Windchill Visualization and Division Mockup
Prototyping and cross-geography communication are necessities in product development and design collaboration. But better than the traditional, time-consuming approach consisting of physical testing and costly travel, would be an exclusively, digital solution. Accordingly, PTC offers a robust set of visualization and digital mock-up solutions, that support the integration of 2D and 3D product data, regardless of source.
Immersive collaboration…Usability, manufacturability, and design reviews are generally conducted across geographic boundaries and with physical prototypes. Both pose major obstacles. But DIVISION MockUp overcomes these challenges with capabilities for real-time design collaboration, analysis and simulation – regardless of location. Compatible with Pro/ENGINEER and many other CAD systems and graphical standards, DIVISION MockUp significantly reduces product development costs and time.
- Improve collaboration by conducting real-time, interactive, multi-site, collaborative reviews of entire product design
- Integrates with existing CAD systems
- Reduced cost and reliance on physical prototypes
- Improved communication and collaboration through early visibility to realistic, interactive digital mockups
- Accelerated decision making through rapid presentation of design alternatives
Visualize, assess, interrogate…Product development involves a variety of software and data. A successful approach to product development keeps this reality from becoming an obstacle. ProductView offers superior integration with Windchill, Pro/ENGINEER, and over 200 other document types. So, with ProductView, everyone who needs to can view, markup, and collaborate on all forms of digital product data.
- Provide product information access to all team members in a Web-centric and scalable environment
- View myriad product data (e.g. CAD files, MS Office documents) without the authoring application
- Measure accurately, section and compare 3D models, and assemble parts and complex product structures
- Collaborate on centrally organized digital product information through markups and real-time collaboration
- Improved productivity by allowing users to easily share visual information across the enterprise