This article is about the high-resolution EnvisionTEC Perfactory printer line. We also offer EnvisionTEC’s entire printer line. To learn more about these printers, see “Industrial-Scale 3D Printers”, “3D Bioplotter for Biomedical 3D Printing”, or “Viridis 3D Printers.”
The additive manufacturing and 3D printing industry has exploded over the last few years. Advances in technology have made this manufacturing method much more cost effective for organizations, whether they use it for prototyping or for creating end-use parts. It’s critical that organizations select the right 3D printer to fit their needs.
EnvisionTEC 3D printers provide a range of capabilities. The company’s offerings include industrial-scale printers, printers for bioprinting, and high-resolution printers. Each category includes numerous printer models with a range of features to complete your next project.
In this post, we will be focusing on the high-resolution EnvisionTEC Perfactory printer line.
EnvisionTEC Perfactory Printers
EnvisionTEC Perfactory printers are the highest-resolution printers on the market. With an accuracy down to 0.3mm and minimal post-processing, these printers are ideal for detailed work in aerospace, defense, and manufacturing.
EnvisionTEC Perfactory printers create parts with resolutions ranging from 0.03-0.1mm (30-100µm).
The EnvisionTEC Perfactory line, the term derived from “personal factory,” includes four printer types with a total of 13 printer models. Unique ERM (enhanced resolution module) and DLP (Digital Light Processing®) technology make it possible for printers to generate parts significantly faster than similar competitors. This speed combined with high-resolution prints requiring little to no post-processing significantly reduces manufacturing costs and speeds up production.
The Standard Series, as the name implies, is an ideal standard printer for many organizations. It can be utilized in the prototyping phases of the design process and can be used to create fully functional prints. It is offered in three model types:
- P4 Standard: This printer is ideal for creating consumer goods, but can also be used to create medical devices. It can print using a variety of materials at a resolution of up to 100µ
- P4 Standard XL: This printer provides all the same functionality as the P4 Standard, but with a larger printing platform. It can create prints up to 5293 cubic cm.
- P4 Standard LED: This printer produces the highest resolution parts compared to other polymerization printers on the market. It uses unique LED technology that is more powerful and efficient than other available light systems.
The Standard Series is a robust 3D printer that can be used for a range of things, from prototyping to finished end-use parts.
|P4 Standard||160 x 100 x 180 or 230 mm||83 µm||Entertainment, Consumer Goods, Education, Medical Devices, Manufacturing|
|P4 Standard XL||192 x 120 x 180 or 230 mm||100 µm||Entertainment, Consumer Goods, Education, Medical Devices, Manufacturing|
|P4 Standard LED||192 x 120 x 180 or 230 mm||100 µm||Entertainment, Jewelry, Consumer Goods, Education, Medical Devices, Manufacturing|
The EnvisionTEC Perfactory Mini Series is perfect for tiny parts that require a lot of detail, including jewelry, electronics, and medical devices. It includes three different models:
- P3 Mini Multi Lens: Out of this lineup, the P3 Mini Multi Lens produces the finest detail with the most constant build speeds. It has three different lens configuration offerings, with the option to purchase more for added flexibility.
- P4 Mini: This printer is able to produce fine details quickly and at high resolutions. It is the perfect printer for jewelry manufacturers.
- P4 Mini XL: This printer has all the same capabilities as the P4 Mini, but simply offers a larger printing platform (115 x 72 x 220 mm). The larger printer platform is ideal for jewelers looking to produce larger pieces or to complete batch printing.
The EnvisionTEC Perfactory Mini Series is perfect for high-detail parts like jewelry, electronics, and medical devices.
|P3 Mini Multi Lens||44 x 33 x 230 mm||32 µm||Jewelry, Consumer Goods, Medical Devices, Manufacturing|
|P4 Mini||64 x 40 x 220 mm or 33 x 24 x 220 mm||33 µm||Entertainment, Jewelry, Consumer Goods|
|P4 Mini XL||115 x 72 x 220 mm or 84 x 52.5 x 220 mm||60 or 40 µm||Jewelry|
Digital Dental Printers (DDP) Series
The DDP Series is a set of low-cost and low-maintenance printers ideal for dental laboratories and dental offices. It includes EnvisionTEC’s user-friendly Rapid Prototype Manufacturing System, making it easy to produce conceptual and fully functional dental prints. The DDP Series includes four setup options:
- P3 DDP and P4 DDP: These two models are on the smaller side, making them ideal for printing copings, crowns, various long-term temporaries, partials, and quad or full arch models.
- P4 DDP M and P4 DDP XL: These models are larger, so they are better for larger dental pieces or batch prints. They are perfect for creating surgical drill guides, dental and orthodontic models, customized night guards, and partial frameworks.
The DDP Series can be used for a range of dental prints from surgical drill guides to customized night guards.
|P3 DDP||84 x 63 x 230 mm||60 µm||Dental|
|P4 DDP||115 x 72 x 180 or 230 mm||60 µm||Dental|
|P4 DDP M||160 x 100 x 180 or 230 mm||83 µm||Dental|
|P4 DDP XL||192 x 120 x 180 or 230 mm||100 µm||Dental|
Digital Shell Printer (DSP) Series
The DSP series is specifically designed for the hearing aid manufacturing industry. The high-resolution printer creates beautiful and detailed hearing aids with a smooth finish, removing the need for post-processing. The DSP line has three models all with different platform sizes, so organizations can use one-off prints or purchase a larger printer for batch printing.
The DSP Series is specifically for the manufacturing of custom hearing aids.
|P3 DSP||140 x 105 x 230 mm||100 µm||Hearing Aids|
|P4 DSP||160 x 100 x 180 or 230 mm||83 µm||Hearing Aids|
|P4 DSP XL||192 x 120 x 180 or 230 mm||100 µm||Hearing Aids|
EnvisionTEC Perfactory Materials
In addition to numerous models with a variety of capabilities, the EnvisionTEC Perfactory line of printers can also use a range of materials. These materials all have different properties, providing additional flexibility:
EnvisionTEC also has a range of specialty materials for:
- Direct investment casting
- Dental applications
- Medical applications
- High temperature uses
Create the Detailed Parts and Products You Need with the EnvisionTEC Perfactory Line
The EnvisionTEC Perfactory printer line provides numerous 3D printing options, one of which is sure to fill your organization’s needs. It is able to produce a range of detailed parts as well as customized medical devices that can truly impact people’s lives. What’s more, all EnvisionTEC printers are known for their low-cost and low-maintenance setup, allowing you to focus your time on creating prints rather than waiting to have maintenance completed.